India-Russia Vision for Future
India-Russia diplomatic relations have completed its 70 years of successful partnership. As a part of its celebrations, International Federation of Indo-Russian Youth Clubs jointly with BRICS International Forum is presenting a program “VISION FOR FUTURE” organized under the flagship of Ministry of External Affairs (Eurasian Division) with the support of Embassy of Russian Federation in India and Russian Center of Science & Culture.
The programme will consist of two major events:-
• First India-Russia Youth Parliament.
• India-Russia Excellence Award Ceremony & launch of Youth Festival Calendar.
To strengthen and carry forward the agenda of special and privileged strategic partnership between India and Russia by the united action of conscious youth for peace & prosperity in the sectors of humanitarian & political cooperation, trade and entrepreneurship, employment, media cooperation, education, energy, security & defense relations.
• To analyze the current and future issues.
• To share mutual experiences of Youth leaders to create new structure of Indian and Russian organizations in the preview of new world order.
• To evolve innovative ideas and initiatives in the field of health, innovations, renewable energy & environment (HIRE) to develop new social and business models.
• To create opportunities for youth within the framework of policies of both governments.
• Exposing youth with the dynamic opportunities of cooperation between India and Russia
• Initiating dialogue for joint projects especially in private sector.
• Signing agreements for cooperation.
• Establishment of Indian-Russian Business Incubator dedicated to 65th Year of Trade relations between India & Russia.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT:
On the successful completion of 70th Year of diplomatic relations, we wish to raise the voice if Indian & Russian youth through the 1st India Russia Youth Parliament (IRYP) platform to policymakers & decision makers to develop better opportunities for young people to work together for India Russia.The India Russia Youth Parliament (IRYP) is a non-profit, non-political, non-religious program initiated by BRICS International Forum & its network organizations to foster and translate talent and excellence of adolescents and youths of India & Russia into tangible action and community service.To advocate for increased accountability and transparency of young people for India Russia relation to increase cooperation. From the Parliamentary Network approximately 20 Young Parliamentarians of Russia & India will participate. MPs activities & promotion will be undertaken in partnership with BRICS International Forum & its network organizations such as Training & Exchange programmes, Exposure visits, Youth Festivals, Education, Scientific & Entrepreneur promotions of projects.
• To inculcate democratic values in the youth of India Russia thus enabling them to form a truly democratic society.
• Enhance knowledge and Greater awareness about democracy and human rights amongst youth.
• Increased participation in electoral processes by young people.
• Better opportunities for young girls/women to freely participate in the political system and have increased information.
• Greater promotion and dissemination of youth-led discussions and activities around democracy in the country, using a variety of media.
• Stronger networks established between young rights activists for strong action.
• Creation of major dissemination tools to showcase youth concerns and perceptions about the prevailing democratic system in the country and highlight good practices and attitudes of youth.
• To foster tolerance, moderation, ingenuity and self-reliance.
• Spread the movement of IRYP in all States of India to mobilize youths in various productive fields and social work.
Topics to be discussed during India Russia Youth Parliament:
• The core themes to be discussed during the conference are HIRE (Health, Innovations, Renewable energy & Environment) for Humanity.
• India-Russia Foreign Policy & People’s Diplomacy is the key for better relations – views by young leaders.
• Make in India, Make in Russia strategy for MSME Sector and cross country trade & employment.
• Balancing and Recognition of Russian – Indian Education Policies.
• Cultural Exchanges – Tourism, Cinema, Art and Culture – Current situation, Limitations & Future Roadmap.
• Advantage of International North South Transport Corridor (INSTC)
• Media coverage – biggest challenge – Solution to overcome.
• Global Peace – “United We Stand Against Terrorism” – Defense & Security aspects.
• Building & developing of Blue, White & Green Economy in both India & Russia.
The program is open for participation for the citizens of India, Russia, member countries of regional groups of Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), SCO (Shanghai Cooperation Organization) and BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa) countries will participate as observers.
VISION FOR FUTURE gives a unique opportunity to reach out to the Youth who go on to be Opinion former & leader of the Future.
Ministry of External Affairs of India
International Federation of Indo-Russian Youth Clubs
BRICS International Forum
Embassy of the Russian Federation in India
Russian Center of Science and Culture
The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
International Chamber of Media & Entertainment Industry (ICMEI)
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION FOR FOREIGN DELEGATES:
The organizers of the program will provide accommodation and meals during the Forum. Air Tickets & VISA expenses will be covered by the participants himself/herself or sending organisation. The organizers will provide assistance in obtaining Visa, if required.
FOREIGN DELEGATES KINDLY REGISTER HERE : https://goo.gl/tMmsiW