Media accreditation for the 19th World Festival of Youth and Students (WFYS2017) requires:
– learn about the Media Accreditation Rules on the official WFYS website russia2017.com
– see the ‘For accreditation you need’ tab on the official website
– start the registration process on the official website
Please note in particular that
– media representatives must independently pay for transfer to Sochi;
– media representatives must independently pay for accommodation, but the WFYS 2017 Directorate will provide assistance in booking certain hotels (a list can be found when registering on the official website). Free transfer will be provided from these hotels to the festival event venues in Sochi;
– media representatives will be provided with two meals a day (lunch and dinner) free of charge + coffee breaks at the press centre in the Main Media centre building in Sochi.
For questions concerning accreditation, please visit firstname.lastname@example.org or call +74957771003 (ext. 5).
We look forward to seeing you at the 19th World Festival of Youth and Students!